Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Motorcycle Air Conditioning System

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Lazy Libran, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Not sure if this has been posted before: But here's the LINK

2. Just get a jacket full of holes like me :D
  3. What a stupid idea.
    It would be nigh-on impossible to light a ciggie with all that air blowing in your face!
  4. It amazes me how some think we need cage rubbish on bikes..
    We ride because of the ride and we don't want to be in a cage..
    Only thing I need in hot weather is my mesh jacket, to keep moving and a cold drink when I stop for a break...

5. Great now I can't advertise the bikes I sell as coming with free air
  6. So which jacket did you end up getting?
  7. Sounds like one from the vinnie's discount bin.
  8. So remove the one place you can store anything on a bike, wear lots of clothes that would be hot as hell once you get off the bike, only cool your torso, while your legs and head stay hot, increase the running cost of your bike and look like you have a portable blowjob machine attached to your bike.

No thanks.
  9. I wear this Rjays with temps in the 30ies..
    Comes with a waterproof inner also handy should it cool down if you're riding into the night.
    In fact I also carry this jacket's inner in my top box for an extra layer in winter should I need it.
  10. Looks AWESOME. What colour?

11. Red :D
    I think people are taking your OP seriously btw haha
  12. Well I read about this is the current AMCN magazine & the first thing that came to my mind was WTF.
  13. The throttle is my air conditioner