Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The most life changing book you will ever read

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Not4Resale, May 21, 2009.

1. #1 Not4Resale, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    You guys just have to get this.

Pure marketing gold. After reading this I had no choice but to cast off the shackles and accept the truth....that.... kirk cameron is by far the man of the century! The 7th Century! :p

An absolutely inspiring speech! It will leave you breathless and desperately seeking a banana.

and remember folks, don't parrot arguments, you must learn how to critically reflect on your irrational belief in atheism.

2. where do I buy one ??
  3. Nah, I'm too tired to do that tonight, maybe tomorrow ...... after a glass of wine (or three). :wink:

What is exercising my mind, however, is why do atheists need a special bible to persuade them away from atheism?
  4. Maaannn…
    There should have been a health warning before I saw that.
    I can’t stomach that much $hit at this time in the evening
  5. "don't just parrot the thoughts of other Atheists" ...... :rofl:
  6. "pulltheplugonatheism.com"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. yeah, whatever.
  8. What a jerk off.
    "questions that atheists cannot definitively answer"

Well, aint that the pot calling the kettle black.
  9. I just love how captain creatard kirk cameron claims consistently that he "used to be an atheist". You'd think that someone who actually identified with atheism at some point would be able to correctly represent the position.

I have a strong feeling that there's something suss about Ray comfort and Kirk Cameron's relationship.

The banana was the dead giveaway! :LOL:
  10. Yes, said he was an atheist, then in the next sentence, talk about the conversations he had with his diety.

So in reality he was just a lazy or non-practicing christian. Then turned into a militant little trollbag.
  11. "I wanted to be thought of as an intellectual."

Good luck with that, champ.
  12. Clearly you are not acquainted with the banana argument.

Would have brought a tear to Descartes eye.....