Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The most dangerous tunnel in the world?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Spud Gun, Apr 28, 2006.

1. lucky the wall straightened out that bus.
  2. the tunnel looks like it's going about its daily business being a tunnel. it's the drivers i'm worried about.
  3. Ive had 4 emails with that video attached... The last email that i got said that it was taken in Russia.
  4. My mail was it was a russian tunnel as well.
    Look at some of the cars that go through there they don't look very american but rather eastern european.
  5. :lastyear:

When this first got posted the link provided further info. Cant be fugged trawling through the previous posts to find it..............but the info stated it was in Russia as people have indicated. Not to sure on the validity.

Anyway was worth a look again to see stupid people in action

Cheers :cool:
  6. Yep... its in Russia
  7. Yep definately not the US as some of those drivers looked like they new what they where doing stopping before they hit the d$%# that just crashed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. By the look of the cars its east european like smee said. Every email with it attached i have seen say its from a different country.