Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Mona Lisa, by night... Pic NWS unless you are very fast!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by doonx, Mar 31, 2006.

1. [img:260:404:e672ae96bb]http://trapdoor.darb.net/albums/General-Forum-Images/4d6cad.gif[/img:e672ae96bb]

2. Wardrobe malfunction?
  3. i knew she was a fox! ;)
  4. I got caught out with this one at work doonks... a year 7 walked in as I was looking at it. Please remember to NWS tag stuff, even for the slightest chance of not being WS, k?
  5. Two art critics, a man and a woman, were discussing the Mona Lisa, and her enigmatic smile.
    The man said she was smiling because she had just found out that she was pregnant.
    The woman disagreed. She said she was smiling because she had just found out that she WASN'T pregnant :grin:
  6. hahaha thats more funny then the pic
    busted eswen :eek:wned:
    :grin: :grin:
  7. yeah i was pretty annoyed :(
  8. shouldn't be surfing the web at work :p
  9. pfft its my lunch break!
  10. Holy Sh#t, not bad for the smiling legend. O think a bit more Pink would be more appealing. :p
  11. Little s#*t should have been outside if it was lunchtime :LOL: :LOL:
  12. I take my lunch time after their lunchtime cos I get more interuptions during their lunch. :(
  13. You're lucky. At our school, the stupid educonnect system blocks forums so I can't get to netrider during the day.

Probably a good thing.
  14. Thatt's where being ict manager comes in handy.