Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the milan runs well!

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by curafit, May 5, 2008.

1. This scooter gets better with more kms, if I lose weight it will probably go faster. Hitting 60km/ph on the flat now.

2. Engines do "loosen up" as they wear in, and there's a bunch of other factors that could affect the performance. Are you heavier than your friend?
  3. +1

Power will be different depending on how they are run in - some will be run in faster than others. Go on a diet, take the restrictor out, and wait another few thou kms :)
  4. unfortunately Phizog and Loz are correct... on low cc skoots weight of rider really matters. Found this out myself when overtaken on a hill by a miniscule male rider on the same skoot as mine... took me a minute to figure it out... ouch... I didnt want to go on a diet so i opted for a 500cc skoot instead! imagine your mates face when u turn up for your next ride on a T-Max!! :shock: Run rings round him you would :LOL: