Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The many faces of Netrider

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Jun 19, 2005.

1. I thought it would be a good idea to put some faces to the names of the people who regularily use these forums. This could be done by either uploading a pic in the gallery(which it currently isnt letting me do) or posting a link to a pic of yourself (which i have done). So i'll get the ball rolling with 2 pics of myself.

This is the morning after the Rugby World Cup in Wollongong(i'm just slightly hungover):

This one is also after the RWC cup only i am singing and this photo wasn't meant to be taken:

Josh! =0)
  2. ... riiiight.

You have ... very straight teeth?
  3. crazy freaks :LOL:
  4. that scar you have is that a sporting injury or a appendage from birth :wink: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

arent you leaving yourself open for a floggin :LOL:
  5. Mine's the avatar, small yes, but a larger picture I believe would be frightening...:LOL:
    BTW you've got the wrong strip on, it should be all navy with white shorts and a thistle on it....O' flower of Scotland when will we see ye the likes again....Right code of rugby though...:LOL:
  6. ok ok i see your point!! But am i the only one brave enough to show my face?? :( :(

In regards to your post Nodz i think you mean it's the ONLY code of rugby. It's good to see you follow the Scots, Atleast it's not those red and white bastards
  7. I have been showing my ugly mug for years on here , not only so people know who there talking to , but it helps keep the kiddies away from the computer :LOL:
  8. Yep use to play union for about fifteen years. Now play on a once in a while basis (sore knees).
  9. Just waiting for my verification now!! Thanks for the link Flipper :D
  10. I think there's enough pics of me floating around this site.....

Some are good, and some are just downright wrong!!!! :LOL:
  11. You got my good side Glen :LOL: :LOL: .
  12. Why dont we have the "Good , the Bad and the Ugly" of netrider . 8)
  13. Because then Groberts would get 3 entries :)
  14. I saw a picture of that Nipple Chap again.
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That would be VTRbob