Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Machine

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Mendy, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Quote form website"
    The concept of “The Machine†came from countless hours of conceptual drawing and Cad design. Wanting to construct a bike like no other helped conceive the idea of a frame using lightweight aluminum and absolutely no welds. Strong and light, using the motor and transmission as a stressed member, the frame has no flex. Every part is precision machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum to ensure a strong precise frame. The engine is an 80 inch Harley Davidson with a five speed FXR transmission.

The front end reminiscent of an old “Indian Scout†and inspired by the race bike “Brittan V1000″, is a girder type front end also made of billet aluminum. In the rear, there is a brembo single sided swing arm with matching brembo 17″ wheels.

2. thats a pretty funky looking bike. What gives with the side stand though? The stand has its own stand... will it fall over without it.

3. Reminds me of one of these: :wink:

4. Re the sidestand - Looks better for the pics.
  5. Tough looking bike, excellent custom build.
  6. Is it just me, or does that rear swingarm/wheel setup look like it came straight from a 955i speed triple?