Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Lunch Thread - So what's on the menu ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doonx, Sep 15, 2005.

1. today I had 2 sushi rolls (Teryaki Chicken and Salmon) and a bowl of Chicken Laksa :D

2. Thai Style Beef with Steamed rice left over from yesterday when I was too busy too eat.

(But surprisingly not too busy to post...)
  3. Regular Aussie burger meal from Hungry Jacks.. :oops:
  4. On a diet, cup of noodles soup and a block of chocolate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. left over pasta, plus about 5kg worth of fruit, oh yeah a dounut aswell
  6. Thanks to my baby bro, I had a hamburger and chippies. Definitely hitting the gym tonight. :wink:

:D :D
  7. instant noodles ooohhhh yeah
  8. Hmmmm, instant noodles

I love to eat 2 packets of 2 min noodles.... Drain all the liquid and then stir in some grated cheese..... Yummy yummy yummy
  9. left over piece of chicken, of which I gave half to the cats, because chicken today has NO FLAVOUR!!!
    And some toast (no I didn't say toasties) with jam and honey, mmmmmm honey (homer simpson voice)
  10. Do you have any white break

Yeah, we do

I would like 4 pieces of toasted white bread

And a whole chicken......
  11. Just a banana :-(

eswen must've taken her b@stard chocolate back as I can't find my choccy bar to offset the nana. Now I've got to be all HEALTHY! :evil:

12. HAR HAR! one point to eswen :D
  13. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  14. 1/2 a packet of chips,
    big plate of lasagne,
    gonna go down and get some hot chips soon

i did have 2 apples and a manderin but when i got them out of my desk... they didn't make it. desk smells good tho.
  15. Hey, always empty..... YOu are from the English end of this world..... How can you only eat a banana??????? Damn, man, you are letting us men down......... Atleast have an apple as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Tandoori stir fry noodles from the local and a coke.

They're great as long as you don't actually expect it to taste anything vaguely like tandoori. :LOL:
  17. Fitting for a Pom, having an apple (b@stard French)...

Sorry Skuff, yeah the chocolate machine is calling out to me. B@stard machine!
    *mumble mumble*

18. Long chicken schnitzel & salad roll with chips and salad on the side. Paid $6 for the lot instead of walking ½ a k to a food court in the city and paying $6.50 for just for the roll.

And as a bonus the girl behind the counter is gorgeous and packs on the chips when I'm very hungry. I could barely walk after yesterdays serving :D
  19. Little bit of left over fried kuay teow and a chicken souvlaki. Tonight I start exercising again :)
  20. Hmmmmmm candy machine...... Hey Tony, where is da chainsaw mayte