Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Long(er) Way Round - one bloke and an R1

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, Dec 27, 2006.

1. #1 Gromit, Dec 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. A triumph of the indomitable over the impassible riding the unsuitable :LOL:.

3. He had an admirable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, awesome, brilliant, cool, divine, dynamite, enjoyable, excellent, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, fine, grand, groovy, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, miraculous, outstanding, peachy, phenomenal, pleasant, pleasing, prime, remarkable, sensational, sightly, something else, staggering, startling, strange, stupendous, super, superb, surprising, swell, terrific, too much, tremendous, unheard-of, wondrous time.

And I'm envious.

4. Too bad he'll never get the same recognition as english pretty boy Ewan McGreggor.

I'll bet that this guy did it first too. (cant be rooted to look it up)

5. 'mazing.
    funny riding possie 'cause of the rear 'box'. Looks kinda not that comfortable - for touring around the world, I mean.

Noticed the spare rear tyre he carries about. Must have some monster tyre levers to swap a tubeless rear hoop.

6. I wonder if he took off all the luggage when he did that high speed salt flat run at the end? After watching it several times now which still is very good viewing...I've come to the conclusion that this guy isnt he worried about stone chips and that has to be the biggest high 5 I've seen. If he comes down under I'd tour Oz with him.

7. speaking of unsuitable i thoguth i'd see a camel at a track meet before i'd see that.

8. I think you'll find that Ewan McGregor is Scottish.

9. ach nay laddy i dooooo buhleev ye mey be riyte. but then i mey be crazy. but it just miyet be, a loonaaartic ye're lookin fooooooooooooooooohr

10. ok then, that overpayed pretty boy ewan mcgreg......

11. Maybe he just used tubed tyres :wink:

As you'd never get enough air to seat the bead on a small compressor.

12. What a nutbag, good on him! :cool:

Good vid to have a look at though!!

13. Thought I'd let you know that I just got an email back from Sjaak. :grin: He says there's going to be a movie (I'm guessing he means documentary) and a picture book and a picture CD coming out in the future. :)