Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The last picture that i ever took

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by scooter, Sep 12, 2005.

1. # :eek:

# :eek: :eek:

# :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does anyone have any more of these?
  2. MAN, isn't three of them enough?? Show them to the kids and they'll have nightmares for a week!!!!
  3. That last one looks absolutely frightening!
  4. whats the second one ? i dont get it
  5. Wasnt the last one from Final Destination 2 or something like that??????

Awesome movie and footage
  6. first two were ok, that last one i think i shat my pants :shock:
  7. Is something ment to happen?
  8. The first one is really scary.

The second is just some fish.

The third looks fake to me. Something about the way many of the fallen logs seem to be on the road beside the truck, and just one is spearing backwards.
  9. It's footage from the movie Final Destination 2.. so depends if you call movies real :D
  10. Yeah it doesn't physically seem quite plausable...
  11. So what are you saying. Some movies are not real? :shock:

Thank <Deity or other imaginary friend of your choice>!

Bambi's Mother is Safe!
  12. Just another example of how SFX can blur the boundary between fact and imagination I guess. Gotta say that they are well done, though.

13. Bugger Hollywood...just spend a week or so on this forum if you want to blur fact and imagination!

14. This scene was really fake. The producers tried having logs fall of the back of the truck and they just rolled away, not very exciting, so they 'added' the bouncing logs in after.
    (I was bored and watched the extras on the DVD :oops: )
  15. Yep.

Especially when the "remains" come out the other end of the police car :shock: Just goes to show that coffee is bad for you :p

That crash sequence was really well put together, even I cringed at some of the stuff in it, mind you I handle real blood and guts much better than TV/Movie versions for some reason :roll: