Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The killjoys are alive and well...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Good thing the type of girls I take to the train station don't let me kiss them, or charge extra.
  2. Hmm... As much as I like a good smooch, I hate being blocked by inconsiderate people with no spacial awareness.

I'm making a list of grievances:

1. People who stop at the top/bottom of escalators to plan where they're going next.

2. People who stand on "travelators" two-abreast.

3. Groups of people dawdling on the footpath.

4. Cars blocking side-streets after banking up on the main road.
  3. 5. People who charge into lifts before you have a chance to exit...

4. Leave my wifes breasts out of this...
  5. Why is the world in such a hurry to get somewhere :?
    We should all stop a while, smell the roses, throw a tongue down your S.O's throat :p
  6. :) I can see the headlines now:

7. Actually I like to run down the station beside the train waving and blowing kisses to my friends. I used to do the same for air travel but the Federal police kept arresting me for tresspassing on the runway.
  8. Good luck enforcing it.
  9. The joys of internet forum threads; you just never know which direction they will take :rofl:.
  10. Wow, in Sydney (eg outside Chatswood train station) they have official signs designating the area a "Kiss and Ride" coz that's what people do.

I'd like to see someone try to fine me for kissing my wife goodbye at a train station. Good luck with that! :LOL:
  11. Geez. Next thing you know, they're going to try and stop me from going to the station in my trenchcoat and flashing people!

12. Imagine how long it would take to get on a 747 if friends and relatives were allowed into the final departure lounge for a final kiss goodbye.
    The thread is actually about congestion.
  13. But the riding bit however... :p
  14. lol "Sorry officer....but...the sign....it says..... oooooooooohhhhhhh, sorry I misunderstood"
  15. It's not kissing, I was testing her hydration levels through oral fluid swapping.
  16. Last time I checked, there is nothing preventing friends and relatives into the departure lounge of any domestic flight. International is another matter, but that's a function of customs regulations and not congestion.
  17. So when you board a plane, you are really rushed to get through? Or do you hang out in the line for AGES? I sometimes read while I'm waiting for that line while people take their seats. the hold up is in the plane, not in the Dep lounge.
  18. That's coz there are no friends and relatives there.
  19. Haha that's such bizarre logic, I'm actually gunna agree with you :LOL: