Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The kid with the diode in him on funniest home videos

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Conny!, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Anyone else see that!

The kid swallowed an LED at it was flashing in his belly.

I'm considering feeding them to the local kids for some fun, or at least the local cats.

Not sure what the battery would do if digested though.

2. Yeaah what a crackup! Will round up the local stray felines and send them to you for Led-ucation :LOL:

3. thats horrible!! I object to that even being said in jest. I bet you are one of those kids who feed animals asprin just to watch them die too.

4. I have a bridge to sell you.

The dad was just flashing a pointer led light at the kid's stomach.

5. Settle Grettel.

Did you even see the video? The kid seemed quite happy about having his intestanal tract traced out for him by a red diode.

And i like cats too, especially with mayo. :p

6. I wasnt talking about the kid at all.... kids swallow shit all the time though I kind of doubt your average diode would be able to the seen through the intestinal tract and all.
    I mean deliberatly feeding that shit to animals is heartless unless you intend to actually take them to the vet afterwards.

7. Noooooooooooooooooooooo. My hopes and dreams have been shattered.

Are you now going to tell me the easter bunny doesn't exist to cap it off?

Grrrrrr.

And for the record, as a child i never fed animals aspirin to watch them die.

If an animal was to die by my hands it was either by gun or axe. I grew up spending a lot of time on a farm so don't start getting angry with me. Unless you have been a vegean for a large proportion of your life then i am happy to accept your criticism, and you better not eat bread either because a lot of bunnys have lost their lives trying to eat the crops of armed farmers.

8. I came from a farm too and have had to kill animals before. and yes I have been a vegan/vegetarian for a large proportian of my life.

9. Cool, then you would have seen the same things as me and understand that i would never put any other living creature through unecassary harm.

10. I would hope you would only consider such a thing jokingly in that case.

11. Yes,

and why did you delete my picture?

Was it because of where it was hosted or did it break some other rule?

12. If that's directed at me then get over yourself. I watched my pet cockatiel of ten years die a quite nasty death suddenly yesterday - yes I am still sore about it. And if you even dare think I had a part in it... We lost a much-loved family member. And I have a cat. It gets spoilt probably more than my bike, and doesn't wander the streets hassling other cats and wildlife.
    I also lived on a farm for a while. Note the emoticon after in my first post - sheesh.

13. I hear that you can turn a cat into a dog .....

Petrol+matches= WOOF ! !

14. I didnt delete it. Im not a mod of this forum so I cant change anything in it.

However, it was probably deleted becuase posts that comprise of just a picture are against the terms and conditions.

Ezy - it wasnt directed at you, I didnt even see your post before I had replied. Perhaps having seen grizly deaths you can understand why I reacted as i did, having seen my peers feeding animals stuff like diodes and asprin just to "see what would happen"

15. Cheers Eswen, just checking - apologies.