Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Insults thread

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TonyE, Feb 13, 2008.

1. OK. as I just said at https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=747881#747881

Here's a dedicated insults thread. I was going to start off mildly with Ktulu (not because there's anything particularly objectionable about him but he'll probably manage a good response) but I can't think of anything suitably objectionable.:LOL:

2. I always liked that one from a Monty Python film, forget which one, where a bloke says "I fart in your general direction"
  3. Tony, don't you understand the internet?

The only insult you need is GAY. "Ghey" is also acceptable among intellectuals, whereas "fag" and "homo" are predominantly used by gamers. "Poofta" pops up a bit in Australia, and seasonal variants such as "shirt lifter," "donut puncher" and "uphill gardener" can be used to spice things up. But the fact remains - seldom does internet debate rise above this level of creativity.
  4. May a thousand fire ants infest your anus, and may your arms be too short to scratch.
  5. I hope that your willy turns into wood, and that your hand turns into sandpaper.
  6. What sort of idiot woud come up with an insults thread idea... :LOL:
  7. (i) May the flees of a thousand camels nestle in your armpits. (Arabic curse)

(ii) May you live in interesting times. (Chinese curse)
  8. I am rubber, you are glue.
  9. You left out Mattress Eater :wink:
  10. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
  11. Mention MY name, will ya, you toe-sucking c0ck puppet?!?!

Them's fighting words I didn't think one with the brain capacity of an electron's prostate, such as yourself, could even spell.

A pox on your smarmy insult thread, you ginger-haired cat-fellator.
    I refuse to participate in such discussions with chromasomally-deficient drag queens, with micro-penile possession suppression disorders, and a robosexual fetish for bar-friges painted up like jungle parakeets.

Cease and desist all that passes for "thought" in your tiny, tiny brain, you tunnel-anused pole-licker. Coz I'm not interested.
  12. You call *those* insults, you ferret-fancier? I could be more insulting with one cerebral lobe duct-taped behind my hairy arse than you could manage with Einstein sock-puppeting yours.

Steroid-queen-Furrie-fudger that you are (as amply evidenced by your avatar), it's a wonder you've stopped interfering with roadkill long enough to come in here and technicolor yawn all over the forum.
  13. may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic hair

may your ears turn into assholes and shit upon your shoulders

its hard to fly like and eagle when ur surrounded by turkeys

correct response: its harder when ur a turkey with an eagle complex
  14. you idiots
  15. Small things amuse small minds.

Smaller minds watch on.
  16. You are the official poster child for abortion.
  17. lol...wish Stookie was here.. :wink: :LOL: Always loved his goat touching references...haha.
  18. Now that's exactly the sort thing that needs recourse to the classics to answer...

A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of not one good quality.

Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, you bull's-pizzle, you stock-fish--O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor's-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!
  19. In the Army we used to say that a bloke should have been back-squaded (returned to basic training) at birth!