Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The "Humorous Bike Ads" thread

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VladTepes, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Bikepoint ref code SSE-AD-682816

Post any others you may find

• Like Like x 1
  2. Re: The "Humourous Bike Ads" thread

like this one

Attached Files:

3. Re: The "Humourous Bike Ads" thread

how pussywhipped are these dudes?

i'd be like "biatch, getthef uckoutahere"

maybe thats why i'm single...
  4. Re: The "Humourous Bike Ads" thread

I'm always amazed at how these blokes blame their wives for their own lack of intestinal fortitude......
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Re: The "Humourous Bike Ads" thread

I'm always amazed at how people believe all the bullshit "reasons for selling" in bike ads...
  6. yeah it more like the bike is to powerfully and scared the shit out of me
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. #9 DJ666, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I always laugh when they put "its never been out in the rain"

9. Hi spatial addition

This bike its too fast for me at the moment few yeas ago it was ok but nat any moer

I append over $12000 extern on this bike to bild it the have everything ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

beautiful charm work body work my English its nat good however pleas if you interstatein fast bike this is it number 1 R1 in Australia com and have a look liesan to the sand of the muffin I have the bike in the garage olives all series I use abut a tow or tree time a years batter some on ues it oh the bike its never felt on the Garand"

Attached Files:

10. can somebody translate that for me
  11. tis a pisser lol
  12. ebay scam I'll bet !
  13. Greetings Spatial Addition

This bike is rather too quick for me at the moment. A few years ago under different circumstances, I could handle the speed. Sadly this is not the case for me anymore.

I have spent over twelve thousand dollars on this bike, to build it with everything custom. Naturally this includes body work that is both beautiful and charming.

My English is not of the highest caliber, however if you are interested, do have a look at the number one R1 in Australia. You must listen to the exhaust while you're at it.

The motorcycle is garaged. I've used it two or three times this year, however its better if someone utilises it more. Hence the sale.

Finally it has never been dropped.

14. yah eye know bed spalleeng
  15. I think Spatial Addition might be Special Edition. Otherwise nice translation