Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The hell is this thing??

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by thecptn, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Not sure if this has been posted before, didnt seem any one posted it..

2. It looks like some sort of jet engine or large machine engine of some kind.
  3. Don't have a clue what it is, but i reckon it'd be pretty bloody quick.

Don't reckon it'd corner to well though!
  4. It a tunnel-boring machine being transported.
  5. Saw that pic somewhere the other day, looks like something out of Mad Max.
  6. That's what was left after Maverick ejected.
  7. I can see the add in the wanted section: "bored mad engineer seeks jet turbine for romantic liasons with motorcycle, please include tech specs and fuel consumption rates".
  8. Pretty sure that was at the expo last year, at least it looks just like the one that was. Tis jet powered and I have a feeling that the guy said it was reasonably quick of the line :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. i would say its scary
  10. It's probably the ultimate anti-tailgater motorcycle!
  11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    if only i could have that on my bike lol
  12. what ever it is i think its missing a seat lol
  13. @#$^ me

Man im gonna go start pulling apart the washing machine and see if i can make me one of them. these guys must be over a 1000.
  14. Well, given that it has no seat, no controls and no perceptible means of support (apart from the strategically-placed bit of 3x2) I'd say it's not a bike at allm, just a silly mock-up. But it sure makes Tash's new exhaust for the Hornet seem tame :LOL:
  15. It also lacks anywhere to put the 600 gallons of AVTUR it would burn per hour, and with the intake nacelle 2 feet in front of the rider it would bring a whole new meaning to the term 'mixed nuts'.............
  16. It's feasible that this...thing...is only in early stages of development. Seems a hell of a waste of time just welding up a frame to place some kind of jet engine inside and take a picture.

Then again, when I was 7 I constructed a transformers costume out of cardboard and mums pots.....
  17. :rofl:
  18. Scorched Almonds...?
  19. it's quite literally a crotch rocket :p

those brakes don't look big enough :\
  20. :rofl: :rofl:

I can't stop laughing at that...