Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The headbutt, helmet style

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Collo, May 29, 2015.

1. Dunno if it's been posted, I haven't seen it on here.

Still smile every time I watch it.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Wow....just wow! Since when is 'I got kids' a get out of jail card? And where did the other rider come from? Wow...

3. ha ha ha It's all over Facebook and I still laugh each time I see it! My bad!?! ha ha ha

4. I'm still laughing. The remix cracked me up, though I am on my third rum.

The other bloke is riding behind him. You can see him briefly when he chucks a u-turn.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 3rd Rum? It's 8.10am here ... if you're in our timezone you are going to have one hell of a Friday! ha ha ha

6. 8.12 now lol

I finished work 2 hours ago, it's my afternoon :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That is awesome what a boss!!!!
    Deserved it bad!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Police: Why did you headbutt the driver?
    Hero: It's OK officer - I have kids too.
    Police: Well that's fine then sir, have a great ride.

• Funny Funny x 8
  9. omg that's awesome.
    so THAT'S what helmets are for!

10. ha ha ha I was doing shift work until recently - rotating from days to midnight finishes - I felt like I was in a permanent time warp! Maybe Rum would've been the answer! ha ha ha

• Agree Agree x 1

11. The full video's here according to the youtube description.

All that swearing in front of the kids, yeah.. good job Dad, and by the looks of the end of the video.. he threw something at them. Immature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I don't rotate shifts. Been doin nights for 9 years give or take. And I ran out of rum, onto beers now lol.

And while I'm in here I watched the vid again. fcuk that's funny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ColloCollo - I think you should move onto the MotoGP :) Or past runs of the Isle of Man TT!

14. Na I had to go listen to Drowning Pool after watching it so many times, and seeing as I'm home alone that led to Slipknot, and that led to me on my way to p[retty fcukin drunk with Slayer cranked up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Well no riding for you!

16. No anything for me today at this rate haha

17. Ha ha ha. Excellent. Duly noted use of helmet. Although in my experience, a full tilt forehand swing with your hand firmly on the chin guards works best. They won't move for days.
    I love the Neanderthal mono brow on the bogan breeder...doubt he would have even felt the 'does ye granny sew' head butt!
    Best bit I love , is how in the full version, the guy with the head cam does a text book head check before he takes of. I was really proud of him!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Their is much more to the story than that video. The riders where no angels themselves.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Do tell Mr BjpittBjpitt purlease...;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. The attempted murder was totally justified then.