Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The future is electrifying...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Chef, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I'm going to miss the sounds of 'real' engines when they're gone. :(
  2. Time to get the cards and clothes pegs out again folks. ;)

Yep, bright and sexy. :)
  3. I am not, if we can get more track time in without the neighbours complaining.
  4. Yeah, I can see your point. However, I have very little sympathy for people who live near a track and complain about the noise - unless they lived there prior to it's construction. The same goes for live music hubs - people move into an area that is known for live music and then complain about the noise...
  5. Slightly off topic, but ... leaving aside how sexy the vehicles or pilots are, that is fantastic photography. Shutter speed - depth of field - camera shake - composition - even making the most of what's not good light, those shots are text book perfect. So good in fact, that I think there's been some serious photoChop at work...
  6. First fuel injection and now electric motors. Manufacturers seem determined to kill of the black art of vehicle starting.
  7. the car's as ugly as the bike is pretty
  8. That was a location shot with lighting diffusers strobes wind fans etc.
    Camera shake would be the least of the photographer's problems.
    The rest was done back in the studio with photoshop.
  9. Slightly off off topic too but I like the leathers the rider is wearing. Anyone know where in Melbourne stock Arlen Ness so I could try on for sizing?
  10. yeah, that 'grassy knoll' looks artificially grassy :LOL:
  11. Fancy that - a horse riding a motorcycle!