Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The forum clock needs to be wound back an hour

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Daylight Saving is over people .............

hmmmm - OK, it was my profile settings - had to go back to GMT +10, not +11 hours

2. it is fine for me! It is reading 9:59... I thought the forum clock was based on the person's computer(i.e. if I set my clock back 10 hours on my computer then that is what it will look like on the forum...)
  3. Is it? Bugger, no wonder I keep turning up early for work this week :oops:
  4. Well I run on a network and it says an hour before the one on the forum so I don't know where I am at but it does give me two goes at lunch.
  5. Got slapped by Vic for suggesting the site clock was wrong the other day via PM :facepalm:

Go into your profile and change your time setting to GMT +10 hours and it should be ok :applause:
  6. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - so it was my profile - my apologies Vic, your baldness !!!!
  7. So not the forums just the numpty sitting in front of the screen, explains a lot. I never said I was computer literate just use it for work
  8. Every user gets EADST as standard when they register, which changes as daylight savings comes and goes. But, if you've ever changed your time in your profile, it will remain at that time until you chnage it back, and not follow the forums default setting. That is why it is fine for most people.
  9. watch out as he must like you, as he don’t just go slapping people left right and centre you know!
  10. yer but it gets up your nose i am going to leave it :wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. please keep him happy if possible and change your time :D
  12. I know, I'm really, really scared.......................