Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The flower show

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by robsalvv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. The Flower Show

Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and said, 'Life is so boring. We never have any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 bill.

The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.

Finally, the smiling and naked old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as 'Best Dried Arrangement'.
  2. ....whatever she was wearing... it needed ironing!!.... 8-[
  3. Hahahahaha!!! HILARIOUS! :rofl: :D
  4. Two blokes who'd been playing golf decided to have a shower afterwards. While they were showering one of their mates decided to steal their clothes for a joke.

After they showered they looked out into the bar area and could see the clothes on a table - however there were two women sitting in the bar.

All the guys had to wear to get their clothes back were two small towels - barely big enough to cover them. "I know" said one of the guys, "to avoid embarassment, we'll cover our heads with the towels so they won't know who we are and dash out and get our clothes."

So they did it, streaked out wearing nothing but their towels over their heads got their clothes, dashed back, changed and slipped out the back exit.

The two women sitting in the bar looked at each other in stunned surpise.

"Well!" the older one said, "I don't know who they were but at least I could recognise neither was my husband."

"no, neither of them was mine either" said the younger one. "In fact, neither of them were even members!".