Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The famous vtrsteve change....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser3, Jun 28, 2005.

1. To all my fellow netriders I have changed my user name to xxsteve just to confuse everyone, those that know me will understand.

2. you got rid of the vtr and fell in love with a cbr xx
  3. I'm wondering what to do if I ever fill the bike up (constantly running on empty is a right pain).
  4. LMAO :LOL:
  5. Still got the VTR250, the new owner is my wife who is riding it and shes loves it. I went for a little ride on it yesterday and bloody hell it was like riding a pee wee 50. :D
  6. Congrats on the extra bike vtrsteve 8)

I'll still be Undii when I get the extra cc bike(s) :)
  7. Hehe, I think this username will stay for quite sometime eh Steve?? :D :D :D
  8. My next door neighbour has a 2003 VTR1000.
    I have lived next to him since January 2004 and, in that time, I have seen him take it out and ride it no more than 6 times....It must the least-used VTR in Australia.
  9. Let me know if ever puts it up for sale :D
  10. I can say that the XX already has over 1,000k's in 3 weeks and I am only a weekend rider normally. It had it's first service yesterday.
  11. Don't worry, guys I have my eye on it for sure. If comes up for sale I'll be letting everyone know.

Oh, and BTW, It's BLACK!
  12. I like the new name Steve and your bike is just fantastic :)
  13. Sounds oddly enough like the story they tell you at Sumoto EVERY time you go in there. ;) Yeah, sure... owned by an elderly gentleman, ridden 5 times. Polished every Saturday.

Black 2003 Firestorm, INSANELY low k's... I'LL TAAAAAAKE IT! :D
  14. Gotcha Mate!!--Nod Nod Wink Wink :wink:
  15. Does he know that you are stalking? :?
  16. is it because :
    1. he's trying to impersonate midnight?
    2. he's trying to impersonate Bobby ?
    3. considering shabby now has one , they were going cheap ?
    4. there were no Across's left soo they had to take what they were given.
    5. more money than sense for buying a bike that can do a decent burnout

take your pick
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. groberts wrote
    :shock: Is that possible.
  18. So, how fast have you gone? :twisted:
  19. Not the 300km/h they say it can do. :D :D
    Still getting the feel of every thing, but at 180km/h it feels like 50km/h and I don't really feel like being the next person too make the news doing 250km/h. :D
  20. No. 4 - There was only one Across left and the sales guy said you had a deposit on it, it was teal as well, thought you wanted it too keep the Firestorm company on these cold nights. :D :D :D :D