Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The family that rides together........

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jdm, May 29, 2005.

1. Hehe....needed to clean out the garage and so lined up the family stable.....thought it was worth a "for posterity" photo......

2. OK...How TF do you post piccies here?

3. Ah....so no images displayed in a post then.....URL's only...

MMMmm.....kinda lame....

4. Slides together?

Collides together?

5. Yep and yep....poor dialup fools....GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE!!!
  6. Dialup, whats dialup? With my extensive group of mates and aquaintences i quite seriously dont know of anyone who has dialup now, they all have broadband or at least adsl. You dont have an excuse to use dialup these days unless youre in a remote area.
    Dialuppers are a minorioty, bring on the piccies.
  7. Obviously grampa took the photo - his Across isn't in the photo. :LOL:
  8. Patience people.

The issue regarding pics will be solved shortly.

As lame as it may be, we keep pics out of the discussion areas for the people that cannot get broadband.

9. And don't forget the people who still communicate via carrier pigeon :shock: :p :p :p

Cheers 8)

10. Whomever keeps sending theyre pigeons to this address, im gonna Return To Sender the bastards with my spud gun.
  11. hey you forgot to roll out the ZX12 that is still hanging up in the shed :LOL:
  12. Thats a great photo .A perfect photo would have included a blackbird :wink: .
  13. **YAWN**
  14. I couldnt give a F&^%K what u think.
  15. Good God, I thought my hearing was playing up for a short while there. I kept hearing echoes of everything. Then I realised, it was just Karen yawning.......
  16. Brought a tear to my eye, I want a family like that....or just four bikes, I'm not fussy.