Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Exodus South has started

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Were they Netriders I saw around 3 this afternoon, buttoning up wet-weather gear in the BP servo in Mittagong?

I didn't win the QBE Ticket to the Supers competition <sniff> but it looks like plenty of people are having a week off to head south..

2. I'm heading north at 9am.

3. I'm heading east about an hr on Sunday morning :wink:
    CORRECTION : Now heading out late Sat arvo, hope to see a few others on the road :)

4. I just got back from a trip to Newcastle and on the way back would have easily seen 100 bikes heading south. The two nights I stayed in hotels I would have chatted with maybe 8 riders heading south.

Plenty of towns in NSW were bike friendly and had welcome signs and rest stops setup... Vic towns had SFA.

On the way through the hills in east Vic I was constantly being overtaken by sports riders.

5. I headed north.

I had people stopping me from leaving this morning but I jumped on the bike after they left (2:00pm) and I am in Tuncurry at the moment. Goingto the motorcycle museum tomorro morning before heading back home.

Sorry I didn't call you Hornet but I almost didn't get out of the house today.

Will