Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Evolution of Dance!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, May 9, 2006.

1. This guys is a dead set white boy can't dance legend.

*runs off to learn this dance sequence for the next birthday party a mate has*

Right Click, Save as Here (10.0mb)
    This is worth every mb of d/l. It is dead set hilarious!!

2. hahaha GOLD :LOL:

well worth the download :shock: :p
  3. surely in the top 5 things i've even seen on the internet, and that's taking into account i've been browsing since 1997. AWESOME!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i thought the same thing til he got about half way and then i realised i wasn't going to ever get close to those skills :cry:
  4. the guy is a legend :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Oh man I am so sending that around the office... lol...
  6. I want my 10 meg back.
    Not funny at all. :/
  7. Sorry it's non refindable and has been sacrificed to god of white boy dance. :cool:
  8. Hehehe.
    He's got it down pat.
  9. :LOL: thats so silly
  10. He's pretty fly......
  11. He's got skills.... The really sad part is the you really identify the stereotypes. Bloody well done.
  12. so hows living life completly devoid of a sense of humour working for you? :p
  13. I see people do almost all of those moves all the time at clubs.... guess some people just haven't evolved :LOL:
  14. Heh, sometimes it's a group of people doing it to take the piss or have a laugh but just sometimes you get the 1 or 2 girls who have recorded every episode of Video Hits and have memorised the routine in the video clip, always end up looking like morons.

One of the best skits of people dancing is from Chappelle show. White guy in a club and you can hear his thoughts "one and two and one and two and be cool, one and two and..."
  15. Excellent. LMAO. How says white boys have no rythem :LOL:
  16. :LOL: thats great, now i have some new dance moves for the weekend
  17. oh yeah kraven boy u doing those kinda moves u will not be going home with any girl lol
    :LOL: :LOL:
    but hell if ur up to it ill bring the video cam and u can do your impersonation of the evolution of dance hahaha
  18. im with tailus on this one....really didnt find it that funny????
  19. There's that embarassing uncle at someone's wedding this weekend that will look just like that.