Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The End

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ....Of the Ask Police section on our website.

Hubie no longer wants to play with us and has asked for his account to be disabled.

Thanks for your previous efforts.

Sorry folks.

2. That was sudden! :? Disabled?

Are we still going to be able to view the Q & A's from in there?
  3. Well that is certainly disappointing. Not very Surprising though with some of the stupid questions he was getting asked.

A most valuable, informative resource wasted.
  4. Agreed.
    And I bet it's the usual suspects as well.
  5. Why the need for speculation?

He asked to have his account removed and the ask police section was no longer going to operate.

He did not mention a reason why, so lets leave the speculative comments out of it hey...

6. Mmh, that's a real pity.
  7. Sorry to see this.

Thanks Hubie.
  8. Didn't even know there was an 'ask Police' section until I read this thread :oops:
  9. last week when i was over at his house...other than a handful of repeat questions from people not using searching from previously answered questions he seemed quite happy with the ask police section and the way it was going so it’s news to me :)
    Mind you he did say something along the lines of people that ride yellow bikes is a bit funny in the head.....ops ok so i made that bit up....but i still think ive got something there....
  10. Yeah, yellow bike riding malakas!!!!!!!!

They should buy real bikes :shock:

11. OI
    Yellow bikes rulz!

ok so it's Mandarin :p
  12. Your bikes speaks Chinese, smee ????? :LOL:.

13. Must be a chinese colour.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.