Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The electric Barbie gets a respray

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by ageg, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Hey people's.

Just thought I would post up my daughters respray of her 2001 Barbie electric motorbike. She couldn't post this her self so ill do it for her.

She's 4 going on 12 sometimes lol. This is her first spray painting job, she had a bit of a hassle pressing the nozzle on the can first, left a few running spots but I let her off for now lol.

Next we are planning to add some 8' wheels and maybe add some pinstripes and some tinker bell decals.

Only thing I'm worried about is if I come home from work and she decides to 'help' respray my bike lol.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358033921.483533. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358033964.428432. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358034011.628928. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358034050.242171. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358034065.750691.

• Like Like x 3
  2. A+

I got to do the same with my ankle biter.

Edit: she's not an ankle biter anymore, maybe elbow biter.

3. Nice work, the path is still grey so you cant ask for more than that ;)

Cheers
    Steve

4. Awesome

5. haha cool. An extra 10hp for the colour choice.

And I don't want to sound nagging, but if she wants to help with more painting it would be a good idea to look into something with better vapour filtration. Those solvents would be harsh on young lungs. :(

Keep it up though, a great way to spend time with your daughter. :D