Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the economy is fuxored, let's hear some pros from a kid.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by twainharte, Jul 14, 2009.

1. http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,27753,25780648-462,00.html

2. You are taking the piss right?

From the New York Times:
    Is this kid supposed to be the future or something? Unless the report contains some deeper insights than these, it's just a media circus.
  3. I know heaps of Teenagers who listen to JJJ. That's still radio, right?

Hope the young tacker does well out of it, but how is this news?
  4. I think this says it all really...
  5. His parents have been trying to get him into an internship at an investment banking company and he's only 15??

I dispute that that kid has had the sort of childhood that makes his 'insight' into other teenagers worth a damn.
  6. It's always the bitches...

7. Whenever I read something in a News Corp paper/website... I always think back to the time I was flicking through the Daily Telegraph during lunch (it wasn't my copy) at work and came across what I thought was a letter from a reader that vehemently accused the SMH of saying something or other (can't remember what it was), and wrote about how the SMH was a "trashy rag", etc.

On conclusion of reading this "letter", I discovered that it was actually an article by the Editor of the Daily Telegraph.

If the DT calling SMH a "trashy rag" isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

I go out of my way to avoid sensationalist garbage from News Corp... and this is probably yet another one of those things that turns out was a hoax that they published as fact (that seems to happen *all the time*).