Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Drunk

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by grange, May 28, 2009.

1. One evening, a female police officer pulled a man over for DUI, and said, "You are under arrest. Anything you say, can and will be held against you. Do you want to say anything?"

The drunk replied, "Nice boobs."
  2. :LOL: Nothing to lose, why not?
  3. This joke reminds me of a stupid thing I did once...
    I got pulled over driving in Kings Cross when I was 18 for a RBT. Anyhow, I had already blown in to the bag, when a female cop comes up and asked "had I been blown?" With a car full of mates I did not think and said
    " Why, are you offering"...then I realised what I said and where! [​IMG]
    She said "hey Sarg we have a smart arse" I had to get out of the car and get grilled by Kings Cross Coppers for ages. Only reason they let me off is they knew who my boss was at the time and they liked him!
  4. Heh, when I first got my Ls I passed an RBT going into town at 2am on a Sunday morning. I've always wanted to go through one, and being bored and having nothing better to do, I went down a side street, turned around, then went back out and up the main road the way I came. They didn't wave me in, so I went into a side street, looped around, and came back through again. The officer gave me a weird look but waved me past AGAIN, so I made it as obvious as possible, pulled a U turn, went back up behind them, pulled a U turn, and slowed. He waved me on a third time, but with a big grin on his face, so I went on my way :-(