Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Doctor, The Tornado And The Kentucky Kid

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by matt232, May 20, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Cool :grin: add it to the want list alongside a copy of 'Faster' - love that dvd :)

3. Well the DVD is out :) I'm going to watch it tonight or tomorrow and can let people know how it is if they are considering getting it?

4. Where you getting it from Wazza?

5.  Top
  6. Was it any good? Very very tempted...

7. Looks like a pretty blatant attempt to rouse up the sleeping US GP audience.

8. A Snoopy once famously remarked; "Americans have never understood road racing, and they never will...."

9. Thought the crowds at Laguna looked pretty good. I think they like their motorcycle racing, it's their car racing that leaves me cold.

10. They seem to prefer races where one keeps turning left all day.

11. Yeah, I know, back in the days of the AMA championship with dirt-track, steeplechase and road-racing, and people like Roberts and Brelsford and Rayborn, they used to pack the crowds in with a shoe-horn. I still think Americans have this idea that if they didn't invent it, it's not worth watching.

(Mind you, they DO get half a million people along to the Indy 500)

12. I reckon that Nicky is not going to get rid of that left hand turn monkey too soon though. He needs to win convincingly at another track and not be (hard to say) gifted a win like he was at Assen.