Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Dio del Tuono has arrived!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by chilliman64, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Monday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday. According to Christian, Hebrew and Islamic calendars it is the second day of the week and in the west it is the first day of the working week. its name is derived from the Old and Middle English words meaning 'moon day'.

but not for me, not today, today is different. today has significant personal meaning and marks a milestone in my personal motorcycling story...

today we celebrate the coming of Dio del Tuono (God of Thunder), that's right, today I pick up my Tuono.

I plan on taking delivery at Bikebiz and then zipping off to give a few people a look. will be over to see 69SIM69SIM and SibiSibi a at some stage.

in the meantime, here's one of my favourite Kiss songs coincidentally called God of Thunder - turn it up loud!

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just keep in mind

1) New tyres - not scrubbed in
    2) You've had a HD for a while - might not be used to the power

blah blah blah blah - I'm just jealous.

Hope you have a blast today. Take lots of pics please

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. just waiting for my taxi... as Lleyton Hewitt would say 'COME ON!!!'

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. COME ON!

I hope you'reyou're in the taxi now...photos, we'll need photos of the glorious machine.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Yes that's right GeorgeOGeorgeO you are no longer the new (Italian) Kid on the Block...hahahahahahah but will chilliman64chilliman64 become the new 'top poster of the month' now???

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not jealous at all... ( well maybe a little)

Congrats.. And hope you've a Spicy Meat-a-ball of a ride today....

Pics please...

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pfft......who cares.........................Me! I want one too!

Congratulations and, as mentioned above, photos, photos, and more photos please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. So by now you own your Italian Bella for the whole 10 minutes 43 seconds... How is your heart rate? "Middle-aged" ticker going extra mile today :happy: Did you brush up on your Italian so you could whisper some sweet nothings to her before you ride her? Can't wait for photos of the first sight, first ride, first coffee together :snaphappy::love:(y)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. He must be busy mounting it. Lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. I always though coffee comes before the first ride??? or am I getting too old? ........must change my tinder profile :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. There's the possibility we're not going to hear from chilliman64chilliman64 for the rest of the day. He'll be doing his best to complete the run-in period in one day, glued to the thing. Either that or standing in the garage just staring at the bike for hours on end. I know I would!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not to mention doing the cafe run to find the best beans to put in it. :p Enjoy.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hope he won't get performance anxiety and a stage fright :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Visit me next - I'll make you a coffee too (fresh milk, none of that bottled rubbish) congrats (y)(y)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. What a sweet ride chilliman64chilliman64!!!

Beautiful! I think I may need to revise my wish list and remove the MV GeorgeOGeorgeO ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. You heathen.

You do not simply 'remove' an MV.

'Add' an MV, but NEVER EVER 'remove' an MV.

• Funny Funny x 8
  17. Teasing is very unkind :grumpy:(n)

18. No, I believe you knock it out once the espresso has been extracted...

19. Philistine.......

20. rNkF58H.

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1