Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The day I confronted my troll.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by robsalvv, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Trolling makes small fractured personalities feel better. Here is one man's story about confronting his troll.

= = = = = =

2. Re: The day I confronting my troll.

I really wish these people understood the difference between a troll and an asshole. Anyone can be an asshole, but being a troll is a art.
  3. At least it gave him an excuse to write a novel
  4. Re: The day I confronting my troll.

Not exactly a major conspiracy when the supposed "troll" already knows where you live - and probably also knows a vast amount of other personal information about you as well (like the name of whatever family member/pet/whatever he was using for the "hacked" facebook page) :roll:.
  5. It's quite amazing and sickening at the same time. If the kid put that much effort for 3 years imagine what he could have learnt. His clearly very intelligent in a weird way.
  6. I'd be interested to know if any asshat trolls have caused problems for people on NR.
  7. Re: The day I confronting my troll.

All NR trolls must be approved and authorised by the Union Rep - Blabs.
  8. The whole twitter, Facebook thing leaves me cold. They want everyone in the world to know every time they go for a piss and then are surprised when they attract the weirdos.
  9. The world only knows if you tell them McSenna.
  10. Re: The day I confronting my troll.

No, not a conspiracy. However, for someone that knows what they are doing, much of that stuff (such as address, certain personal information) would not be hard to come across.
  11. Look im going to take a piss now and il grab a beer
    On the way back ,
    It will be a boags , boags light cos well thats
    What i call a diet , light beer diet .
    The result of this diet i have discovered is more
    Empties in the morning and i also have noticed .
    A few extra loo trips .
    The cause is still unknown but intend to switch
    Beer to pinpoint this bizzare happenings.
    ( everyone asleep yet )
  12. No sooner than normal.
  13. Re: The day I confronting my troll.

Not doubting that. Just saying it's a hell of a lot easier to come across if you already know the person (even if only indirectly).

Seems similar to the way Police investigate murder cases - by automatically assuming the killer had a close association to the victim. I think it's something like 90% of solved cases which are directly attributable to the victim's spouse/partner (or ex-spouse/partner).
  14. Define Troll ?
    Stalking is one thing,stirring shit is another.
  15. So which do you do again? :p
  16. They live under bridges and are dam ugly
  17. I'm the Multi-strada type-dual purpose.
  18. [​IMG]
  19. In what way is this wanker 'very intelligent'? He wrote stupid crap online and sent parcels to someone's house. Someone that he already knew. He's not some cyber super sleuth who hacked his way into this guys life, he just flat out knew him.
  20. I don't know a lot about it but, obtaining multiple IP addressees around the world, some degree of hacking, taking 3 years to get caught seem like things that there would have been some degrees of intelligence far above your average miscreant. I consider myself reasonably smart but I doubt I could have accomplished something like this, especially at the age of 14 when he started.

I'm not trying to praise the little ****er at all but think it is a huge waste that he didn't put his capable mind into something positive.