Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The day has come...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Bee, Mar 29, 2015.

1. #1 Bee, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    Today's the day that i say goodbye to that yellow thing that i have to keep replacing ride after ride ...bye bye L plate BECAUSE I PASSED!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!

BIGGG thank you to my mentors GreyBMGreyBM and slowcoach , my riding buddies ExportswedeExportswede & BertyBerty , the great saturday practice hawklordhawklord and everyone else that have helped me along the way :) . Couldnt have passed without you guys !!!!

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 8
  2. It's a great feeling to have that test behind you and a big exciting world of riding ahead.

Congratulations on passing,

3. Congrats @Bee, so happy for you!
  4. Congrats -Bee-. In Victoria, what's the progression from your L's?
  5. Thank you !!!

schmick23schmick23 - full licence restricted for me :)
  6. Awesome...well done!!!
  7. Congrats on passing -Bee--Bee-
  8. Yay, congrats . . .
    It doesn't mean you stop learning, but it does mean some of the other road users will be nicer to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fantastic news -Bee--Bee- !!! :D Congratulations.
  10. Well done. You have worked hard towards it so go bask in the glory for a while.

Then let the real learning begin and we'll have you at next year's Jindy run.
  11. Congratulations! Awesome stuff.
  12. congratulations :]:]
  13. Thanks everyone!!

GreyBMGreyBM Jindy is on my bucket list for 2016 :D !!!!!

Stever42Stever42 definitely still alot to learn but one less thing to worry about now ( learners was due to expire in less than two months !! eek )
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Congratulations Bee, wonderful news.
  15. Congratulations @bee! Wooooooohoooooo!
  16. Congrats! Where did you do the test?
  17. Fantastic news Bee. Waytogo!