Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Dark Side sends their greetings..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DarthRider, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys!
    I have finally signed up to this brilliant forum that I have been lurking for the past few months! I have just completed my L's practical test over here in Sydney, and I am looking forward to getting a bike later this year! To all of you on NR, it's a definitely a great site full of priceless information (and some hilarious posts). So it's good to be part of the community, and all of you ride (reasonably) safe!

2. Oh, and just to add.. If any of you have anything with a motor on two wheels that I could delightfully take off your hands, feel free to contact me! Just so that's out there.. The dark side do love donations ever so much !
  3. Greetings and welcome to Netrider! WHere abouts in Sydney are you?

When I was looking for a Bike on the cheap; found some good deals at soe wreckers: ALWAYS keep your eye out for a deal :D
  4. Thank you Choofalong. I'm from the south-western Sydney (yep, I'm one of them cuzz). Do you know any wreckers in particular I should visit? I guess I'm not the only one that likes a good deal, hey?
  5. Hmmm, am I the only one who's noticed we gained a "DarthRider" and a "Lightsabre" yesterday?
    Welcome and all that, but I'm watching you...
  6. #6 Fybre, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Its cool, we've already got Yoda, though personally I'm hoping for a ROTJ princess leia to rock up, in costume of course.
  7. Welcome to NR DarthRider! (y)

..you will fit in here perfectly! :D
  8. Wel 'come to the dark side we have...' :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. And also burgers, but I dunno if I'd go the DarthBurger:
  10. Oh come on! It's called the deathburger- the Galactic Empire's ultimate weapon of mass obesity! Thanks for the welcome messages guys, good to see you have all pledged your allegiances to the empire.
    Ps Leia is mine! Oh actually, I'll just take the Pepperidge Farm cookies !
  11. I sensed a disturbance in the Force, so I thought I'd come over and post this to give it some balance. Welcome from a fellow newbie, but this one's of the Rebel Alliance!
  12. We also have me. The Force!
  13. This is NOT going to end well...
  14. I used to own a black vtr1000 with the plate "VADER".

15. you misspelt dork
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Darth Rider

nitekreeper is right
  17. Petrol and matches will speed things up
  18. Nah, all you have to do is punch a missile into the exhaust vent, and...

19. I need an exhaust vent first! Loving the StarWars love man. You people are so cool. I'm sure 'theforce' is with the Imperial armies- and we will crush you Rebel Scum! You, 'Lightsaber', are looking for love in Alderaan places! And to the ex owner of that darkside VTR1000- once I'm off restrictions that bike is mine !
  20. Welcome to Nerd Rider folks.