Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The coolest guy on the planet - The end

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Chef, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I've found a new internet hero who is the embodiment of what it's all about. He's missing an eye, has an artificial hip and a pacemaker, and is six shades of crazy. Enjoy.

There's more at the jump, don't miss it.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-artificial-hip-pacemaker.html#ixzz1RydOKd8w

2. that's a seriously hotted-up Douglas!!!
  3. the mans a nutter, but in a nice crazy sorta way.. 17yrs older than me and doing stuff I thought I was too old for ..
  4. What a legend. Pic kinda reminds me of "Father Ted's" mate who says "feck, arse" all the time :)
  5. Did he need the artificial hip due to the suspension?

Hope I am as game at that age.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the only responses have been from old farts?
  6. Sorry ricardo68 you may not be an old fart but you just got your post in ahead of mine. Mind you if the 68 refers to your age my post still stands :LOL:
  7. Is it just me eyes playing tricks on me, or is that guy a striking resemblance to a certain Netrider Moderator? Just Saying.:bolt:
  8. LMAO mate. I reckon he's said 'feck arse' a few times in his life too bro.
  9. ROFL. I see what you mean and the resemblance is uncanny! :D
  10. Nah don't reckon. Henry's got heart, a spine, a big set of balls and a sense of humour. So not even close.
  11. #11 kneedragon, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    There was one I remember in EasyRiders some years back, about that age, used to do hill climbs in the states. Yes, widow maker type hill climbs. Chains and paddles, stretched frame, old 61 cube harley and a dirtbike front end. He didn't win much but he had a red hot go. I only ever saw the stills in the magazine but he was awesome. And so was Burt Munro of course, for exactly the same reasons. And Robbie Phillis and Mal Campbell are no spring chickens either, and after a break 30 years or so they're back rubbing elbows and handlebars and frightening the bejeezus out of young blokes. And it's not like they're going any slower than back in the day. And let's not Forget King Kenny. ... That's one I have to post in the motorbike p0rn thread - good point.

12. but I've got a bike.....
  13. I Do have a bike, however.... so I ride rather than being a fraud
  14. sorry, just had to steal that for my sig....lol
  15. Father jack?

DRINK !
  16. Dbl post ...
  17. feck arse, I'm drinkin....

18. What a champ.......I hope I have that amount of crazy left in me at 76
  19. what a champ :)