Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The clutch of it.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by -Free-waY-, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Hi all

I had an MT-07 delivered to my place (Inner-West Sydney) earlier in the week and I’m pumped.

I enjoy reading the forum’s and look forward to contributing where I can.

Thank you to the guys at BikeBiz in Parramatta – Dags and Kenny especially. It was first class service when I went in to pay for the bike and arrange for it to be delivered. (mods - feel free to remove if reviews aren't allowed here - I get an access denied trying to read 'Site Discussion and Help' )

Looking forward to attending the Sydney learner sessions, meeting new mates, and the group rides.

Cheers all!

2. Welcome, There are a number of site functions and options that aren't open to new members. Once you have posted a few times various things will open up. The Site Discussion one is probably badly named because it is more to suggest improvements and get help with login issues etc. It is a forum that will be locked to you for a while.

Regarding reviews, If you, as their customer, have had good service from a company then by all means tell about your personal experience. What we do object to, and will remove is people who have a financial interest in a company touting for business. Likewise those that join to immediately bad mouth a business is considered unfair on that business and will be moderated. If you have been a member for a while and get bad or good service from a company then by all means tell the community. After all that is what communities are about.

3. Welcome Freeway (different, noice, unusual...) to the wacky but wise world of NR!
    The learner's sessions are great down at Homebush.
    Look out on here for L/P rides on here as well.:cat:

4. Welcome to NR. Enjoy your new bike.

5. welcome aboard :]

6. Welcome. Perhaps meet with damedidamedi who is also not far from you and has quite a few km under his belt on the MT-07.

7. Oh no, not another MT-07 rider........

Welcome to the forum.

Seems to be a popular choice!

8. Welcome mate and enjoy the new ride. You're in Sydney so surely -Toll-waY- would be more apt? :ROFLMAO:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to Netrider and enjoy your new beast ;)

10. Welcome to NR...