Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Bonang

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Hi all.

Can anyone please tell me the condition of the Bonang, gievn we have had an interesting winter.

Thanks in advance.

2. My bonang seems to be functioning normally.
  3. As is mine... kind of.
  4. Shh.. it's sleeping
  5. Sigh...

Hard to get good help these days, hey Skuff?

Give Orbost Police a call. They'll be able to tell you the road conditions.

Speaking of which, when I tried to get info on the roads up in the Alpine region before the weekend past, I found nothing useful online. Vicroads is very much Melbourne-centric when it comes to this sort of thing. I could get plenty of info on the roads around Melbourne and suburbs where there were issues, but little else.
  6. I came down that way on the way to MotoGP (came from Sydney), aside from that 30k of dirt road (in the rain, a bit of an adventure!) and it was in very good condition, even in the wet it was a great ride.
    I was grateful for the bottle shop in the servo at Orbost at the end of it though, needed that beer!
  7. I was down that way on saturday. Apart from the dirt section its in pretty good nick. What a road! No recommended corner speed signs make for a thoroughly enjoyable and challenging run.