Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Blue Mountains on a cold day 2016

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Andrew West, Jun 14, 2016.

1. #1 Andrew West, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Hmmmm issues
  3. nope
  4. Ok must be copyright issues with the music hmmmm leave it with me
  5. Not working, seen this re copy write on background music. BTW I have zero tech info,just what I have heard before.
  6. yes what I suspected getting on it now thanks
  7. It's about time!!, good help is so hard to get now days!!! (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah it's an issue with the music... if you want to find some free youtube royalty free music check out these guys. They are they ones I use a lot.

Free Production Music by Jason Shaw
  9. Let's see if that works !, Twas a Motley Crew song grrr
  10. #13 Andrew West, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Thanks for that link 69SIM69SIM
    and looks like that is going to be blocked also haha
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Andrew WestAndrew West, poaching music... he's the kind of guy
    I'm getting same error message
  12. yup still copyright sheeesh lol
  13. you pirate you

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Yeah they are pretty tight with copyright material on YT. They use powerful audio detection software to determine even the smallest snippet of any song and if it has been flagged by their system as copyright it blocks your video. It really depends on who the record label is on how hard they enforce the copyright DRM stuff.
  15. Ok I haven't received an email from YT yet to say copyright problems so let's hope this time it gets the green light :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Spoke too soon ha ha ha sheesh !
  17. Hrm, the video in the first post is working for me, I assumed you got it working.
    • Agree Agree x 1