Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The birth of my second wife

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bonox, Oct 4, 2006.

1. No, i'm not gary glitter you sick fellas, but she will absorb a lot of my time.

After many months the box arrived (and i got around to posting!)

a bike and a whole lot of extra bits in various bags and boxes inside the crate made for a happy new daddy playing lego putting it all together.

Also good to see environmentally responsible packaging - cheap but usable timber, and not much of it - the rest is recycled cardboard.
  2. Nice woman you have there. And if you treat her nice, take her out to dinner once or twice, I'm sure she will treat you well. :)

Enjoyr your new toy.
  3. Congrats you must be sooooooo excited!!!

Can we have another pic once youve finished playing lego ?
  4. looks more like a animal all locked up in that create..... you better take her out for run and stretch her legs.

have fun

cheers stewy
  5. She's ugly, but I bet she likes to get dirty.
  6. cant even see all the bits yet and already looking hot.
  7. You don’t need to see all their bits to know they’re attractive. :wink:
  8. more pics to come - hopefully buried up to the axles in mud :)

actually that won't happen for a little while, but you'll see it complete soon enough.
  9. Bwahahahaha! :LOL:
  10. Damn, sealed in a box, so cool.
  11. Wow, a BMW that will get mud on it :eek:

... why can't people like you buy X5's?
  12. Cause they buy corolla's like me and still take em off road.
  13. You know, if my phone had a decent video camera, I would already have made you and your Reverse Donuts famous on the net :grin:
  14. I'm sure someone got a video of it didn't they? Maybe AMG? Wait a minute, let me check my phone. :)
  15. You were probably too "unwell" to do any camera work that trip :grin:
  16. Sorry I only have a video of us riding in the tray of the truck... ahhh the memories. :) Bring on camping again.
  17. [IMG:800:532:dece8bed26]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/bonox/Dsc_0052medium.jpg[/img:dece8bed26]

all put together, 500km after dusk and she's now covered in bugs :)

Pictures of rides will go in the appropriate thread.
  18. That looks like a comfortable ride. Enjoy. :)
  19. Mate she look tops. She's tall, big up and has a small behind. Could you ask for much more??

Enjoy the ride!!
  20. Woo hoo.... enjoy!