Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the bikes coming home.......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by oz_johnno, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Finally after 5 weeks since getting knocked off the bike 'pammy' my zx14 is coming home.

I went and looked at her yesterday at the mechanics and shes all back together good as new (well most of the fairing is now new), with the exception of the right hand muffler which they are still waiting on. They tell me this will only take a few minutes to fit and i can drop it back to them when it arrives.

The insurance paperwork will say that I am happy with the repairs and that they owe me a new right hand muffler so Im covered there.

I will pick her up on saturday morning.

will be good to get off the CBR1000F and back onto something with a bit more (to quote that famous social comentator and philosopher Jeremy Clarkson) POWWWAAAHHHHHH

The CBR will not stand idol though as Melbgirl comes off her p plates on the 12th :)

2. woooooohooooooooooooo congratulations on getting her back saturday, must feel good after waiting so long. is the urge to kill waning now?
  3. Thanks waedwe
    'Urge to kill falling....... urge to kill falling......... urge to kill falling'.

looking fwd to getting her back :) although the punt through the hills might now have to wait cause the the project i am currently working on is right on the verge of falling off 'critical path'

gotta steer it back