Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

the BECKER thread........and another thing!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jeffatav, Jan 21, 2007.

1. We need a thread where we can biatch about things and as long as we
    DO NOT GET PERSONAL..................its game on!!

and another thing...................don't ya hate it when you are following a car down a country road and they put a wheel on the dusty verge and throw up the dust and gravel and sticks!!!!!

That really p@#ses me off!!!

John Becker MD
  2. geeze i dunno, people who use the names of fictional tv characters as titles of forum threads.......some people just have waaaaaay too much time on their hands......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. and another thing.........having too much time on my hands really p@#ses me off!! :LOL:
  4. to quote a 'great man'

5. so you're saying you want some of dis??? *points his finger at you*
    :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  6. I get annoyed when people are rude to me at work (retail)
    * Then they refuse to swipe their own credit card even after you ask them to - considering theres a long line of people waiting to be served and everyone is getting impatient. So they stand there look at you funny and hold the credit card at arms length about 5cm off my face until i take it - even though im trying to scan up the items and put them in a bag as fast as possible. :evil:
    *Throwing money at me. If your going to pay for something don't throw the money at me. Use a hand. At the very least place it on the table.
    yeah thats pretty much it atm
  7. you people (asians) can't drive! [john becker]
  8. and another thing................... those crap driver that continually push their brake pedal for no reason.

Especially the ones you can't see past clearly. eg The maroon toyota landcruiser with mom plates on it travelling around bilgola bends with a thousand kids inside who constantly braked for NO F@#KIN REASON!

A little specific you ask???

You soon get accustomed to their erratic behaviour and don't believe it when their brake light comes on and sooner or later some poor unsuspecting soul will rear end them and it won't (legally) be the car in front's fault!!

THAT p@#sses me off!!

There, I feel slightly better now................thanks for listening :LOL:
  9. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

and those old people that drive at 40 in the right lane of an 80km zone.

"I've been driving for 50 years and never had a speeding fine or an accident!!!"

yet they manage to f*** cause heaps
  10. The blue Camry (yes a Camry) that was driving up Wakehurst Pwy yesterday that wouldn't go faster than 60Kmh/h in the 80 zone and that accelerated when I was overtaking him. When an oncoming car appeared I just swerved left so he understood that I needed room.

BTW I was in the car.

11. and another thing...................

don't ya just hate those pr@#ks that turn up to work with a bad attitude to start!!

Major concrete pour on today and this ar@#ehole pump driver turns up with the wrong attitude and it took all my willpower not to tell him to take his pump and shove it up his a@#se!
    I did need the job done and that would have left me stuffed!
    "no, I won't turn it around" and "no, I know what to do!" and more and more grief at 6.30 am.

I just wanted to wring the f@#kers neck!

This one guy put EVERYONE on site in a grumpy mood all day and we were pleased to see the end of him at about 3.30!

He doesn't know it, but he has done himself out of heaps of work, the ignorant pr#$k!

He really p@#ssed me off!!

There, I feel better now, Thanks for listening :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Ain't they horrrrrible - only problem is in my workplace,

they're called senior management

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Oh to be able to get pissed off at senior managment... we never get close enough to do that. we have to many layers of Middle managment Morons to deal with before we get any where near any one with influance.
  14. like u we have middle management layers. we can get pissed off - just can't get close enuff to em to make em make a decision when they need to......
  15. I didn't know where to post this but................................

and another thing................

Don't ya just hate it when you are carefully negotaiting a "flooded" area and a big f@#k off 4 wheel drive roars past and "FLOODS" you!

I must admit, after the following episode, I was pissing myself laughing inside my helmet as I am sure the Nissan Patrol driver was as well. :LOL: :LOL:

I was negotiating Oxforf falls "weir" (which is a rocky bed creek crossing on the northern beaches) on my clean and shiny black and chome cruiser.

Anyway, I was halfway across (the surface can be a little slippery)and around the opposite bend came a red Nissan Patrol towing a trailer. They came hurtiling at the creek and I knew this wasn't going to end well :eek:hno:

They powered into the creek and a tsunami engulfed me and the bike :furious:

They powered through and away and I can just imagine the whole car full of people cracking up at what they did to me ( I must admit it was funny and I would have been tempted to do the same),

I dragged my sorry arse out of there and thankfully it was warm and sunny and I rode off to dry out, laughing all the way home :rofl: :rofl:

That (should've) really p@#sed me off! :LOL: :LOL: (but it didn't)
  16. I love that road :cool:

Jeff, it's time to learn to stand on pegs/floorboards and charge across :p

Am sure he lined you up for a rinse :LOL:
  17. G'day everyone,.........

You know what I hate,........
    Work!!! The concept of working for a liveing and the fact that everytime I want to do something outside work thay seem to conspire to change my work hours to have me finnish work to late to go anywhere or do anything......
    And everytime I turn around thay have me rostered to work a sunday......
    It F#@*s up my weekend all the time.
    And another thing,.......I hate those trucks that go down the roads dropping stones and mud and crap that rain down on your paintwork and chip it and your windscreen etc........

*sighs* Feeling better now,.....
    (Walks off stage left and stands in corner.....)

Dr Who?
  18. Nothing pisses me off more than getting an accented asian or indian voice on the phone.
  19. Try living in your new place for nearly two months, having various phone calls during your time there, and only one day ago having the ONE AND ONLY phone call that's NOT a telemarketer! :evil:

"I'm not selling anything" "I dont give a shit if you're not selling anything, if I wanted to talk to you, I'd call you" :evil:
  20. [​IMG] Peeahh.

Why they love you so much? :?

I remember awhile ago there was talk of the Gov bringing in a national
    register you can be placed on so that you dont get those tele calls.