Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The Annual Ride

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Jeffco, Aug 23, 2012.

1. The net rider guys were all on their annual bike tour. However no one wanted to room with the new guy Mick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy that stayed with Mick and came to breakfast the next morning, with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot, looking like shit.

They all said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Mate its incredible Mick snores so loudly, I couldn’t sleep I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring. I couldn’t even wake him; I ended watching him all night too."

The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older biker, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, looking like a million bucks.

"Good morning!" he said. They rest of the group couldn't believe it.. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I then went over and tucked Mick into bed, patted him on the arse, blew him a kiss and whispered I’ve been looking forward to this all week. “Silly bastard sat up and watched me all night."

Remember with age comes wisdom 

2. Good one, actually had me laughing out loud !

3. I need to stay out of this section at this time of the morn.. laughing my ass off sounds louder ...

(y)