Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The adventures of the man with no penis [poor taste]

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Fixed, Mar 11, 2006.

1. No penis would suck bigtime but the poor guy has no nose or mouth either :(
  2. Now let's not be nasty or rub it in fellas.

Most of the girls on Netrider don't have a penis either, and we wouldn't want them to feel any worse about that than they already do.
  3. Thats a very dangerous comment to make Loz.
  4. That cartoon chick looks hot.

{let the flaming begin :LOL:}
  5. i love it when a boy believes what we want them to believe. it makes them so easy to manipulate :LOL:
  6. And we can fake sincerity so it all balances out.
  7. {wo}man ... your honour, i rest my case :LOL: :LOL: :bolt:
  8. :LOL: nice line - i bet you pick up with that one all the time :grin:
  9. I rely entirely on my rakish charm, boyish good looks, and witty conversation. Needless to say they're hammering at my door.

*discreet cough*
  10. You mean most girls on netrider do have a penis?

11. Mouth prefers it if you don't refer to him as a girl, despite his choice in bikes.
  12. i mean (as she flutters her eyelashes) "oh mcbigg ...you're so big and strong and clever and manly and you can do everything so well... i wish i was more like you...i am but a shadow in comparison... by the way, could you fix the bookcase when you get a chance :LOL: :LOL:
  13. :shock:
  14. Sorry, I'm busy watching the footy. Get me a beer out of the fridge while I scratch myself.