Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"The Addams Family"

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Nightowl, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #1 Nightowl, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd quickly share another little vid before I get back to winter hibernating. :D

It's just a slight visual reinterpretation of [URL="]The Addams Family theme [/URL](on youtube).

Have a great weekend!!!

2. i didn't like the end bit with your mate undertaking... gave me shivers!
  3. ..me too!!.... F*ck!!.... :-s
  4. Thanks for watching it through to the end!

Here's a link to that intersection with the lh corner you've mentioned 2 lanes that quickly converge into one just around the left corner, road then curves right. If caught on the inside of the left corner alongside slow moving 4wd could've hit the anchors in the corner, or if room accelerated clear. The bike was out in front by the time the 4wd swerved then it indicated left.

The driver probably said that too.
  5. what a CRAP corner!!!
  6. Yep, last bit not the best to look at.....
    Also noticed same mate shaking a cold right hand at the lights earlier.. Brrrrrrr..
  7. Yup, it's a bit deceiving ... the 4wd indicating to turn off right between the traffic islands down to a side-street a bit deceiving (undecided) too.

Sun was shining but was a little chilly - thanks for watching it Joe. :grin:
  8. Who is this "mate" of which you speak????......LOL
  9. ^^^^ Looks like Cousin Itt :p
  10. ...yep!! I bet they did!!... there was certainly a quick swerve there! :D
  11. heheh ... certainly was. :grin:
    The 4wd didn't quite know what it was doing, right then left ... the hand signal from the bike after it had pulled in front caught their attention judging by that swerve.

Mid corner's not really the place to be fluffing around with directions. 8-[
  12. Hey you look very cool on your cruiser Nightowl!
  13. Who? Me???

heheh ... Thanks, curls!!! :D