Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

The 25th Hello This Month??!!!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FreddyB, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Fark me there are a lot of people joining this website lately!!

Been floating around for a month or 2 and thought I would finally jump on the hello bandwagon.

Great site, hence all the newbs obviously :roll: :LOL:

I'm another Melbournite in Oak Park (near Glenroy, Broady).

I've been riding for around 3 years or so now, I was a late starter at 31.

Riding a 94 XJ900 which I like cos it's big and pretty loud courtesy of the Madaz pipes it had on when I bought it. I also like it because apart from my 250 it's the only bike I've ever ridden :oops: :LOL:

Anyhoo, love the site, it's bloody huge but!! Hard to keep up with everything that's going on.

FIrst quick question...... What's the best social event on the North side of the river for a newb to introduce himself??? There aren't any weird initiation rituals are there??? :shock: :LOL:

2. You'll have to turn up to find out about the weird initiation rituals, mate, you ARE in Melbourne, after all :LOL:.

Welcome a bit belatedly to Netrider, enjoy the ride!
  3. Hmmm. welcome aboard.. There are Friday night coffees where in the good weather there can be a huge turnout. Although this time of year is not quite as huge, but there are still some brave people who show there NR spirit..
  4. Cheers :wink:

I've just noticed there is a Preston coffee night. I might try to make it to that one.
  5. Hey Freddy,

you live around the corner from me!

im on the edge of Oak Park and Glenroy...

give me a yell if you want to go for a ride sometime.