Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ThatShep - About Damn Time

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ThatShep, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself i am 'ThatShep' a new learner rider in Melbourne! (3 Months is new to me :T), been riding for you guessed it 3 months and been loving it so far. I first rode a few years ago on a beaten up 'old R6' (to much work to be re-registered) up and down a family friends farm driveway from their i was hooked...

I got my hands on a 2014 Ninja 300 SE a few months back and it was the push i needed to finally get on the road, i have done quite a bit of riding since than clocking over 4000km on the ninja. However most of the riding has been highway to work and back, I really need to get down to a Saturday practice session and get a handle on maneuvering and cornering (Yay Anxiety).

Look forward to meeting you all and being apart of the community :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Welcome to the forum and a lifetime of addiction!
  3. Welcome :)
  4. Welcome to NR...

Come around to the Saturday practice sessions when you can.

5. welcome aboard :)
  6. Enjoy! I love my Jet (Ninja 300) and Welcome :)
  7. Welcome Shep,
    Hope to see you around.
  8. G'day and welcome, ThatShepThatShep. Congratulations getting your Learner rider license and Ninja 300!

You're not related to another forum member, Uncle GregUncle Greg, by any chance are you?

thatshep. unclegreg.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Welcome! Nice bikes the li'l ninjs
    Enjoy your riding and getting to know the Vic NR troop