Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

That'll learn yah

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, May 1, 2006.

1. Comming to work this morning , slight drizzle so I was behaving and hadn't even started to lane split/filter, mainly as the traffic was doing 100 etc ( had nothing to do with the unmarked car sitting two cars behind me either :p )

Anyway coming up to the Hallam rd onramp ( i was on the monash )
    I did the curtius thing and moved to the far right lane to allow the cages room to merge etc: I might add so did ALL the cars behind me !

The 1st two merging cars didn't even look like doing a head check and came straight across to MY LANE forcing me to brake and move onto the shoulder thinkig WTF :shock:

But the 3rd cage took the cake F:iing P plater in a crumydore .... he made eye contact with me and laughing AT ME still came across forcing me to STAY on the shoulder/emergency lane :evil: :shock:

He stopped laughing when he lost his side mirror :twisted: ( and i didn't have to manouver much to do this either.... FK he was close )
    while this was going on the above mentioned unmarked car was watching and was taking action ( pretty red and blue lights ) :LOL:
    I pulled over behind the crumydore with the police behind me !
    Peanut got out abusing the F outa me :LOL:
    Untill mr Plod told him to shut the FK up and get back in his car and wait !
    Nice mr plod asked if i was ok ..... shaken but not stirred I reply'd

I asked if i could hang around to hear peanuts version, mr plod said yeah be my guest you may enjoy this ( mr plod wispered to me he rides on the w/ends )

I'll cut out the long story but end result :
    Peanut = unroadworthy car ...... plates removed
    + blew .02
    + dangerous driving endangering other motorists
    + allready had points gone from other fines = no more lic now :LOL:
    taken back to the station for follow up for being over 0.0
    plus a ear bashing form mr plod every time he opened his mouth to complain about his mirror ! :LOL:
    something along the lines of If you had done that to me i would have put my boot through your window just for starters , you could of killed that bike rider your just lucky he was alot smarter than you are and saw you 1st !

What a way to start the week :LOL: :twisted:
    so bring it on Melb im in the mood to play now :twisted: :LOL: