Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

That time of year again...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bikeboy, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Nothing like a nice ride down to Lorne and back the inland way to present you with a helmet cleaning 'opportunity'. I'll get to the VF later :whistle:

2. Yep, and as soon as you clean it at the servo, a few hundred metres down the road and SPLAT, right in front of your eye!! :mad:

3. ...and then of course there's the GoPro:(. 2 minutes in, and a bug-strike renders the footage useless. Ah well. It's all good.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. show us ya jacket!

lucky u don't ride a harley with open face lololol
  5. sure thing. Would be more but for the fairing on the VF ;)

Luck has nothing to do with it :)
    • Like Like x 1

6. I tried cleaning my laptop screen thinking the stuff on your jacket was on my screen.

That's a but load of bugs!
  7. My brother and I once did a dusk-and-a-bit-later dash from Bathurst to Oberon. He was in front, and while I thought I was copping some bugs, by the time we got there he could barely see, and the headlights on the VFR looked like a cheap Chinese torch.....
  8. Rode up to Shepparton from Melbourne on Friday evening, my headlights and visor were nearly covered by the time I got to Yea