Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thankyou iwantabiggerbike And Flipper!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bamm-Bamm, May 6, 2005.

1. Thanks very much to Craig and Deb for sorting Shannon out with a pillion seat into coffee and the gear to wear on the way there and back :)...by the look of the cheshire cat grin she's walking around with she had a great time and throroughly enjoyed herself.

Also thanks to Groberts, Chairman and the others who sorted out my chain for me...next time I won't tighten it up so much and now it's adjusted properly the bike rides great...you gotta love fellow netriders always willing to offer a hand to others...great stuff...I'm getting all misty eyed...

2. So when will Shannon be booking in for her learners?
  3. You might even be able to find some open spots for tomorrow if you ring around in the morning. :D

Its always great to see the pure glee of someone getting off a bike for the first time.
  4. If i had to trust anyone with my family on their bike it is craig , i have no hesitations in leting them go on the Harley with him .
    no probs about the chain , hope its fine now , me and the chairman wiped of all the chain oil from our hands on your seat and debs jacket :wink: :LOL:
  5. Knew Craig would come in handy for something :LOL: . His bike is also a good alarm . Especially when he revs it outside ur bedroom window.

6. :D :D :D ...just checking jacket and seat now...lol
  7. The main thing is Shannon had a good time. She will have a good story to tell on Monday, when she goes back to work.

Glad I could help any more requests please go through the social secretary of Netrider.
  8. If you are refering to me, I have been called worse ;)