Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thankyou for such a great forum

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hyosung, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Hi everyone, thanks for your work with a great site and forum.
    My name is Pat Sparks and I ride a Hyosung GV650 Aquila and I think its a great machine. I'm not a great one for draging metal bits on the road but I enjoy riding so the GV650 suits me well although it doesn't do too bad on corners. I'm a bit of an old timer at 45 but I still like to play (when the nurses let me).
    Here is a picture of the GV650 in my shed just after I fitted a carrier rack I made and a Givi top box I didn't make.
    I hang out mainly on a different bike forum but I won't name it in case that would upset anyone.

See you soon.
  2. Hi & Welcome Pat. :wink:
  3. Hyosung riders and riders from other fora are always welcome at Netrider. Cool looking rack, too; you might get a commission to make some more :LOL:.
  4. Welcome to our friendly forums Pat...it's like riding, once you start you won't stop :grin:
  5. Dare I say it ... "Nice Rack, Pat" :wink:

Welcome to NR
  6. Hy osung! :LOL: Welcome to Netrider. Very nice rack, the bike is ok too. :grin:
  7. G'day Pat, they look nice the cruiser. How about posting some pics on how you made your rack? Welcome to the nuthouse, ignore Scrambles! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. Welcome Pat. Nice pic, it looks like you're trying to make that cruiser into a tourer with the top box and screen. :wink:
  9. Welcome to NR hyosung :grin:
  10. welcome.. nice work on the rack, goes well with the bikes' lines... If I could weld, i would probably try my hand at making one for my bike, alas, last time I welded something it looked like a bird crapped all over the metal.. :grin:
  11. Welcome to the forum Pat
  12. Nice ride, I too ride GV650.

The rack looks good, how much did you pay for the box?? And is that pipe stock?? It looks different somehow...

Oh, and welcome to the forums.
  13. And the sheepskin :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Clean perhaps? :? :p
  15. Piss off. How did you know my bike is filthy??? It used to be blue :oops:
  16. welcome to NR

the gv650 is a great performer, my little bro is picking one up next week, then we gotta take it round the corner and get the slides changed as he is just getting his L's and it will be restricted
  17. welcome - and at 45 myself i don't think we're too old - and in my case its the kids who don't let me out :LOL: :LOL:
  18. WElcome pat well done on the rack. I reckon my missus could do with some work on hers, you interested? :LOL:
  19. Welcome Hyosung, nice shiny bike. :eek:
  20. Welcome Pat. That does look nice and shiny! I not generally into cruisers, but you've certainly got yours looking good :)