Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thanks Tenoq

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, May 4, 2005.

1. Thanks for coming and looking at the bike with me last night, it was reassuring to have another set of eyes looking at it with me.

2. Was it any good?
  3. Was it what !!!

Yes mate it was straighter and cleaner than my black one. Purred like a kitten, was tighter and zippier. Comes with 11 months Rego, RWC, brand new fron tyre and 90% rear.

I'm picking her up tomorrow night. Perhaps you (or anyone else) can help me out, see here
  4. I'm in Footscray so it's the opposite direction for me but if no one else can help you let me know and I can meet you and pillion you down to it. Should you wish to thank me by letting me take it for a spin I'm sure I wouldn't mind :wink: :D .

It's really good news to hear it's better than your original first love, was it cheaper than the other one?
  5. congrats doonks
    hopefully ill hve my bike by the weekend!

did they get it rwc'd for you?
  6. comparison :

Old one :
    Black, Silver and Chrome paintwork (Bling Bling !)
    paid $3500 in February

New one :
    Burgundy and Black paintwork (plainer but really nice)
    will pay $4200 tomorrow night

This one is nowhere near as racey looking as the old one (goddamn I loved the finish on that bike), but then I knew I wouldn't ever be able to get that paintwork again anyway.

I'm very happy :D
  7. what colour is it doonks?

could go for a ride once i get my bike.. going to pick it up tomorrow! :D
    but lordtb s fixign it up a bit first..

so not will the weekend.. and then not on the road till wednesday.. stupid infringement
  8. it's Burgundy and Black
  9. Bought a bike last night !

1999 ZZR250
    11 months Rego
    Brand new front tyre, 90% rear
    Burgundy & Black

straight as a dye, in immaculate condition. Picking it up tomorrow night !!!!

:D :D :D
  10. Congrats Doonks!! \:D/ \:D/

:D :D
  11. Go baby go go
  12. Congrats Doonks!!

That number plate will look ace on the back!
  13. No worries mate - does look like a good-un!

Sorry I didn't catch this thread sooner - been keeping busy riding myself! Anyone else notice it's about 3-4 degrees cooler on the Eastern than say 5 minutes south? Same applies in Mt Eliza - few degrees colder there than through the surrounding suburbs come midnight.