Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thanks groberts03 - much appreciated!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Squog, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Many thanks for the tips at the Friday night Coffee m8...

Instant improvement :D

Wrist was not sore at all! Now all I gotta do is learn how to ride! hehehe!

Thanks again

2. You gonna share those pearls of wisdom Squog or just keep them all to yourself? ;)
  3. women problems :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no not really , c/o sore wrists , just sitting position and gripping bars to tight .
    Glad it helped , stay upright and see you next friday :D
  4. You asked for groberts advice :shock: :shock: oh dear lord .
  5. We are gonna have to unlearn what
    Groberts taught you quickfast.

On a side not was that cbr250 rider doing laps again ?
  6. Yeah but I think he got set upon by 4 four netriders for a 'friendly' word :p

Anyone see that tool on a courier bike being a nob as he left? The security guy collared him but he carried on doing it :roll:
  7. Even worse -listened to advice arrrrrrrrrrrr :p :p :p :p

Sorry Grobes. Joking of course. :LOL:
  8. LoL You guys must love groberts03 a WHOLE lot :D

LoL I can't wait for all the dirty looks I'll get next friday LoL!

Don't forget to bring the baseball bat next week groberts!

-Muzza :D
  9. no need for the bat , just do what i do each week
    spit in there coffee :LOL:

cbr problem fixed smee.

and cossi , yep he was a guest of a netrider , had a word to the netrider ( he is a good bloke, and it wasnt his fault ) and he will have a word to his mate .
    It was unfortunate that he pulled a stunt like that , especially this week (refer friday night coffee post) as security was out in force as i warned everyone about .

anyway , lets hope nothing comes of it .
  10. :shock: :shock: :shock: I'll make my own coffee at your place from now on .
  11. You all leave groberts alone, he is a very sharing and caring fella. Maybe hes even a SNAG!! :D
  12. S tirring
    N eanderthal
    A ggressive
    G roberts

:p :p :p :p :p
  13. What you do threaten to kill him?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  14. Went all Deliverance on him and told him he had a pretty mouth? :p

BTW Glen, if you weren't sure who was waving to you near Keon Park station as you turned right at the lights, 'twas me :)

15. yes :shock:
  16. I thought it may have been you but i was trying to reconise the bike
    there is a couple of them in the northern suburbs and when i nod they dont nod back so i have to check which one they are .
    I am not sure whether i waved back or not , if i didnt my appoligies i was trying to work out if it was you or not
  17. Yeah you waved, but I just wasn't sure if you recognised me or not, my gear isn't all that distinctive. A big bikie looking guy in black patched leathers on a teal firestorm is kinda hard to miss ;)

18. you should have dropped in for a coffee
  19. I was planning on turning up to coffee with my mate Caspar who just bought a zx2r, he was going to do a radiator flush by the time I called past at 6 and we were going to head out. I got there and it was still going (ran into issues), then he decided to change the oil, but ran out and I had to go pick more up for him, and by the time it all finished it was almost 10pm ;) Next time...